What is v.pass?
It's the Volaris subscription that allows you to fly within Mexico once a month, to any destination you want, by paying a monthly fixed fee.
How do I get my v.pass?
Go to vpass.volaris.com and pick the plan that best suits you. Choose if you want single or round trips and add more baggage if you need it. When you're done, complete your payment and that's it! You're all set for this month's v.pass flight.
What benefits do I get with v.pass?
Fixed monthly fee
Just pay taxes
Access to v.club prices
Add baggage at preferential price
· You'll pay a fixed monthly fee throughout the subscription period.
· This service is currently only available for Mexican Credit Cards.
· v.pass is a non-transferable product.
· You can make changes to your flights covering the corresponding fee and fare difference.
· It does not include routes that you didn't select at the beginning of your subscription. If you wish to book a flight on a route that's not included, you can do so at volaris.com with v.club prices.
· With v.pass, you're allowed 2 carry-on baggage items with a total weight of 22 lb (10 kg).
· If you need extra baggage, add it to your subscription at the best price. Once added, you will not be able to cancel it until your subscription ends.
The v.pass subscription only includes direct flights – it does not apply for connecting flights.
When booking each flight, you'll pay the corresponding taxes.
Read our Terms and Conditions.