If you're not in a hurry and your goods don’t need special handling, our General Cargo Service ships your non-perishable goods at a great price with excellent service.
- You must present an invoice, cover sheet or a letter of transportation. If you're shipping cargo to areas near the border, you must have an importation declaration, or customs form
- Each cargo item must be shipped in resistant packaging, preferably a new cardboard box that has not been previously used for the transportation of hazardous materials or poultry products (eggs), due to health regulations. You may also use a plastic cover secured with straps or adhesive tape
- Use packaging that is appropriate for your cargo. The interior should be protected by material that minimizes any impact, such as: bubble wrap, Styrofoam, or foam pads, and prevents cargo from shifting inside the box
- Choose double-strength corrugated cardboard boxes with strong outer edges. Seal and secure your cargo with strapping or strong tape
- If your cargo has sharp pointy edges, cover it with enough cardboard to prevent any damage
- You should also remove any previous labels from the box with warnings of hazardous material or other information that does not apply
- Toxic, restricted, and/or dangerous materials, according to International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards and guidelines - Items prohibited by law in the countries or states of origin, transit and/or destination - Merchandise that could jeopardize the safety of the plane, passengers, or cargo - Solvents and corrosive materials - Infectious waste of any kind - Cosmetics and toiletries - Vehicles and motorcycles - Money, debt/investment securities, precious metals and jewelry - Dry ice (UN 1845) (gel ice may be used) - Shipping used luggage, clothing, or footwear from airports on the border area is not allowed. You must prove that you are sending new items with labels or in original packaging - Wooden pallets
Volaris is a mexican airline with more than 60 destinations in Mexico, USA, Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Puerto Rico, offering you a low cost flight with the opportunity to customize your trip by adding extras.