“Volaris is With You” for adults over 60 provides assistance from the moment of the documentation at the departure airport, during the flight, and until arriving at the destination airport. Get it for yourself or for a family member.
Special Considerations for the "Volaris is With You" Service:
· Our “Volaris is With You” service for adults over 60 is optional.
· The service consists in assisting unaccompanied seniors from the departing airport, on board during the whole flight, and until they arrive at their destination. It does not include transportation to/from the airport.
· You can purchase this service during the booking process in www.volaris.com, through our Call Center, or at the airport counter (subject to availability of space; there is a limit of 2 unaccompanied seniors per flight). The price for this service is per customer, per single flight, and is not transferable.
· When purchasing this service, the senior adult must be with a person over 18 who can provide their personal information (name, phone, address and official identification); the information of the person who will travel and of the contact who will meet her or him at the destination airport; and must declare under oath that their statement about the travel condition of the Unaccompanied Senior is true and that they release Volaris from all responsibility regarding any health condition.
· In case the senior adult suffers an illness or special condition that prevents her or him to care of her or himself, this service does not apply. Find out more information about the assistance we offer for people with disabilities, here.