Itinerary changes can be made by paying the correspondent fare difference and the applicable fee. Check the prices for this service here.
Note: For all flights to or from the US and/or Puerto Rico, reservations can be changed or canceled within 24 hours without penalty as long as the reservation was made 7 days or more before the scheduled departure. For any itinerary change you must pay the correspondent fare difference.
HOW TO MAKE A CHANGE?
Go to Manage your Booking, then choose Change Your Flight option. Enter your reservation information and follow these steps:
You can also make changes through our Call Center
You won’t be able to make changes:
- Within 4 hours before your flight
- If you’ve already printed your boarding pass
- If the reservation isn’t fully paid for (if you chose to hold your Booking or Third Party Payment and your payment isn’t complete)
- You cannot make changes online if you booked your flight through a travel agency
- You can only make changes online for every travelers associated in your reservation
For round trips:
- When the outbound flight already took off, you are only allowed to change the date and time of the inbound flight
- If you wish to change the origin or destination for one of your flights, consider making the same change for the other flight
With this service you have the option of changing the name on your ticket up to 4 hours before your flight.
You can call the Call Center to purchase the service and complete the name change over the phone.
(55) 1102 8000
1 855 VOLARIS (8652747)
+502 2269 9451
506 4000 0229
503 2504 5540
If you have not booked a flight yet, you can add the Plus or Ultra combo during the booking process. This will give you access to
one name change with no additional fee.
The following scenarios are considered name corrections and can be done at no cost through our Call Center:
Find fees for optional services here
Cancellations are not allowed. If you don't use your ticket for the indicated flight, the paid amount cannot be refunded and you cannot use the requested service for another reservation. The ticket is non-transferable
For every flight with the USA as the origin or destination, reservations can be changed or cancelled within 24 hours after the purchase without penalty as long as the reservation was made within 7 days or more prior to the flight's scheduled departure time.
If a flight is delayed or cancelled, or a connection is missed because of a delay or cancellation, Volaris will relocate all affected customers as soon as possible on the next available flights
For more information review:
- Service Contract for National Air Transportation.
- Service Contract for International Air Transportation