Book with at least 72 hours before flight, print you references and pay in cash within 24 hours after your reservation is made in the branch of your choice.
To pay your flight through banks, pay for your booking, either with cash, debit card or check, from Monday to Thursday at any of these choices.
· Banamex will charge a fee of $15MXN per transaction
· Banamex Payment forms:
· Debit Card
To pay your flights through another branch, make your booking payment from Monday to Sunday at any of these choices:
· Oxxo will charge a fee of $12 MXN per transaction · Only cash payment · Maximum amount payable $10,000 MXN.
· Go to any store affiliated with Paynet:
· Tiendas Extra
· Farmacias Benavides
· Farmacias del Ahorro
· Mention to cashier that is a Paynet Service payment
· Paynet will charge a fee of $8 MXN per transaction
· Only cash payment
· Maximum amount payable
· 7-Eleven and Farmacias del Ahorro: $10,000 MXN
· Farmacia Benavides and Extra stores: $5,000 MXN
Banks and collection spots do not charge extra for these payments.
Pay In Cash and Pay Online South America
Choose Pay With Cash on your confirmation page.
Clic on the Safety Pay logo to get your payment reference.
Choose your country on the top of the page to learn about the banks and the other spots you can choose to complete your payment.
Clic Print to take your payment reference to the spot you chose to finish your purchase.