This video will show you how to print your boarding pass from your home or office, in order to avoid long queues and arrive directly at the boarding gate.
To make a Web Check-In:
1. Click on Add Services and choose the “Print Boarding Pass” option.
2. Enter your reservation code and your last name. Then, click on “Print”.
3. Choose the names of the customers that wish to check baggage.
4. Make sure to comply with all the guidelines of our Restricted Items policy.
5. Verify the availability of seats and select the one that better suits you.
6. Click on “Print” and that’s all!
7. Take it with you along with an official ID to make your check-in process much faster.