At Volaris, we are committed to offering an efficient and inclusive air transportation service, which is why we are always working to guarantee that your travel experience is as pleasant as possible and of the highest quality.
Do you need special assistance?
If you or one of your travel companions requires special assistance due to a disability, let our staff know and they will be happy to do everything they can to provide you with the best service possible.
Notify our staff
There is no additional baggage fee for a wheelchair, but we recommend notifying the Volaris staff that you will be traveling with a wheelchair so that certain specifications are considered to transport it on the plane.
Request a wheelchair when you book
You can request a wheelchair when booking your flight or when you arrive at our counter. Our staff will provide you with the necessary assistance to transport you inside the airport, to the boarding area, and onto the aircraft.
Assistance on board
Once on board, we will provide you with all the assistance you need to travel safely and comfortably. When you arrive at your destination, you will also be provided with a wheelchair until yours is returned to you along with your checked baggage.
Customers with cognitive disabilities
· Ask for assistance in advance or at our counters when you arrive at the airport.
· We do not provide continuous supervision or designated escorts for passengers with cognitive disabilities.
· If the person traveling has difficulty understanding safety instructions or requires continuous care, he or she may not travel unaccompanied.
· Please notify us in advance if you require special assistance so that we can provide you with the best service possible.
· If you are traveling with a support animal, we will provide you with the best possible location.
· Request advice about boarding, disembarking, and connections for customers with cognitive or developmental disabilities.
· For your convenience, you may request pre-boarding.