In Volaris, we are committed to offer the best service and effective air transportation. We always work to guarantee that your flight experience is as pleasent as posible and of the highest quality.
If you or someone you are traveling with has any kind of disability, please get in touch with us so we can help cover all your specific needs.
Please inform a member of our staff if you are flying with a wheelchair so that it is ready to transport on the plane prior to the departure. Wheelchairs do not have an additional cost to your flight.
You can request a wheelchair when booking your flight or upon arrival at the airport. Our staff will provide the necessary assistant to transport you inside the airport, to the boarding gate and as far as you entrance on the plane.
Once you’re on board, you will receive all the necessary assistance to travel more comfortably. When arriving at your destination, you will be assigned a temporary wheelchair until you receive your own along with your checked baggage.
· Ask for support in advance or at the airport counters.
· Please note that we do not have continuous supervision or escorts designated for passengers with cognitive disabilities. Is special attention is needed, you must request guidance service during boarding, landings and connections.
· If the person traveling has problems following safety instructions or requires continuous attention, she or he must travel with someone.
Please tell us if you require any special assistance, so we can offer you the best possible service.
· If you are traveling with a service animal, we will provide you the best location possible in the plane.
· For your convenience, you can request pre-boarding.
Find fees for additional services here.