Don’t let anyone decide for you!
Do not let anybody choose for you. Select the seat your prefer before your get to the airport. Do not wait until the last minute or someone else can get your favorite place for themselves.
You can choose how you want to add your seat to your reservation.
Print your boarding pass from your home or office and avoid long queues to arrive directly at the boarding gate.
Remember that in order to print your boarding pass from our website, you must do it from 72 hours to 1 hour before within a Mexico flight.
In an international flight you must do it from 24 hours to one hour before.
We will select a seat for you without cost and if you wish, you can choose any other with an extra cost, do not wait until you get to the airport (seat selection will be limited to availability on the flight).
First row seats, with extra space and quick exit upon your arrival.
Seats in emergency exit row, with extra space for your comfort.
Seats in rows 2 to 5, to be among the first ones to get off the plane.
Choose your favorite and avoid the middle one!
· If you have any medical condition or illness.
· If you’re under 15 years old.
· If you’re traveling with infants or pets.
· If you have physical disabilities (including cognitive, visual, vocal, and hearing disabilities), or if you are overweight.
If you are pregnant...
· We recommend you to select your seat during your booking process. Ensure maximum comfort!
Remember, when you choose seats in an exit row, you must be able to help the crew in case of an emergency.