"Volaris is With You" is the service we offer to customers traveling as unaccompanied minors.
· Minors from 5 to 11 years old traveling alone are considered unaccompanied minors and can only fly with the “Volaris is With You” service.
· Minors from 12 to 17 years old have the option of traveling as adults or as unaccompanied minors.
· The only exception is for minors between 2 and 4 years old who can travel as unaccompanied minors, as long as they travel with a family member between 12 and 17 years old that accepts responsibility for their care (in this case, both are considered unaccompanied minors and must purchase the service).
· Minors with this service must arrive at the airport with an adult who will provide the personal information of the minor traveling as well as the contact information of the person that will receive them at their destination.
· Purchase this service during the booking process at www.volaris.com, through our Call Center, or at the airport counter (subject to availability of space, there is a limit of 10 unaccompanied minors per flight).
· The service consists of assisting unaccompanied minors from the departing airport, on board during the whole flight, and until they arrive at their destination. It does not include transportation to/from the airport.
· Minors under 15 years old cannot travel in emergency exit rows.
· If the reservation includes connecting flights, the waiting time between the flights must be more than 2 hours and less than 4.
· If the minor has any special requirements, see details here.
· Children who are under medical treatment cannot travel as unaccompanied minors.
· Unaccompanied minors are not allowed to travel with a pet on board.
· Review the legal dispositions for minors traveling abroad here.